Originally created in 1955 by author Beverly Cleary, everyone’s favorite little sister, Ramona, is coming to the big screen in her movie Ramona and Beezus. Before you go see the movie, brush up on your Ramona knowledge with some of these fun Ramona printables we have found – or better yet, have a Ramona and Beezus pre-movie party with all the kids in the neighborhood!
- Printable Ramona Event Kit - with crossword puzzle, print and color door hanger, Ramona quiz and printable “fortune teller” also known as “cootie catcher” game
- Play more games online at the BeverlyCleary.com site in Ramona’s Klickitat Connection game zone
- Get the Ramona and Beezus teacher guide, time capsule craft and other neat activities at the Walden Media site
- Find a Ramona Word Search and a Ramona Trivia Quiz at KidsReads.com
- Ramona the Pest Word Search
Need more Ramona goodness? Missing a Ramona book from your collection? Click on the images below to order.