Baby Signing Time DVD Set Giveaway
Babies really can learn to communicate via signing well before they can form words – and using the Baby Signing Time DVDs and curriculum, you can teach your child to sign in a really fun, engaging way. The creators of the hit series, Signing Time, have found that teaching babies and toddlers to sign can reduce tantrums, frustration and help increase the bond between parents and children. Plus, you are exposing your child to a real second language (American Sign Language) at an early age – when their vocabulary is growing the fastest.
A few weeks ago I reviewed the Baby Signing Time program and shared some of the Signing Time printables here. Now I have the Baby Signing Time DVD Gift Set 1&2 plus a set of fun Baby Signing Time flashcards to give away to one lucky Printables4Kids.com reader. Whether you are already a huge fan of Rachel, Alex, Leah and Hopkins the Frog or you want to give Baby Signing Time a try, this giveaway is a perfect opportunity!
What We Are Giving Away
- The “It’s Baby Signing Time” and “Here I Go” Baby Signing Time DVDs plus flashcard Set 3: A New Day (all pictured above)
How To Enter
- Leave us a comment telling us the first sign you taught your child, what signs you think would be most helpful to learn or your favorite feature of the Baby Signing Time program.
- Get a bonus entry if you let your friends online know about our giveaway – whether it is by posting about it on your own blog, giving a shout out on Twitter (we are @Printables4Kids), Facebook (become a fan of Printables4Kids while you are there) or your favorite social media site – help us spread the word about the Baby Signing Time DVD giveaway. Come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it.
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight November 23, 2009.
- You must use your real name and email address in the comment form below – don’t put your email address in the comment itself. We do not share your information with anyone and will not use it to contact you unless you are a winner.
- We will be using Random.org to select one (1) winner.
If you have older children, homeschool, want to introduce signing in the classroom or just want to learn American Sign Language yourself, Signing Time just introduced their Signing Time DVD of the Month program that gives you a new DVD each month, making their already effective program even more convenient.