Growing up I always thought there was something magical about Dad's briefcase and what it contained — everything seemed so important! Just in time for Father's Day, we have a printable briefcase with all the important stuff kids can put in the briefcase like Dad's keys, cell phone, watch, to-do list, and more.
[gallery order="DESC" columns="2"]
Directions for the Father's Day printable briefcase activity:
- Print two copies of the briefcase. (click on the image above to view and print full size)
- Print one copy of dad's "stuff"/items.
- Color and cut all pieces.
- Glue the bags and handles on either side of a sturdy folder with the crease at the bottom or glue to card stock and staple/glue bottom edges together.
- Write messages on the back of each item for Dad. Examples: "I love you!", "It's "time" to tell you how great you are!" (watch), "Everyone can "see" what an awesome dad you are!"(glasses), "Super DAD" (I.D.)
- Place items in briefcase.
- Give it to Dad for Father's Day or birthday.
Don't miss our Father's Day Toolbox activity, too.