How To Train Your Dragon Video Game Giveaway
How to Train Your Dragon has definitely been one of the biggest box office hits so far this year and the video games from Activision based on the movie are flying off the shelf. The video games allow players to experience the game as “Hiccup” or “Astrid” on the Island of Berk which features places from the movie like the Viking Village, Wild Zone, Training Zone and Flight Arena. The graphics in the game are spectacular and players train their dragons, play mini-games, explore area of the island and battle in tournaments. The game is rated E10+ for fantasy violence, but my 8 year old was so into the dragon training aspect of the game she really didn’t seem phased by the battle aspect. My 13 year old also thought the game was easy enough for the younger kids to enjoy but challenging enough to keep his interest.
Activision has provided me with 6 copies of the How To Train Your Dragon Video Game to giveaway:
- 2 copies of How to Train Your Dragon for Wii
- 2 copies of How To Train Your Dragon for PS3
- 2 copies of How To Train Your Dragon for Xbox 360
That means there will be 6 lucky winners!
How To Enter
- Leave us a comment telling us which game system you have (this is MANDATORY because I have 2 of everything and I want you to get the game that works on your system). Also, if you saw the movie, how did you like it? Or are you like me, waiting for it to come out on DVD – because somehow we never made it to the theaters to see it.
- Get a bonus entry if you let your friends online know about our giveaway – whether it is by posting about it on your own blog, giving a shout out on Twitter (we are @Printables4Kids), Facebook (“LIKE” Printables4Kids while you are there) or your favorite social media site – help us spread the word about the How To Train Your Dragon video game giveaway. Come back and leave a second comment telling us where you shared it.
- Leave your comment(s) no later than midnight May 11, 2010.
- You must use your real name and email address in the comment form below – don’t put your email address in the comment itself. We do not share your information with anyone and will not use it to contact you unless you are a winner.
- If you are under 14, you need to get a parent’s permission to enter.
- We will be using Random.org to select six (6) winners.