- Color all pieces. Streamers should be different colors. Daisy centers yellow, petals left white.
- Cut out the pole. Carefully cut along dotted lines at the bottom of the pole. Place glue along edge of flap and roll toward opposite edge of pole to create a cylinder/tube. Once dry, fold four flaps at the bottom and the pole should stand upright. For extra support attach to a piece of square card stock.
- Decorate the pole with the streamers hanging from the top and daisies overlapping around the edge. Streamers can be curled with a pencil or wrapped and glued around the pole.
- Top it off with a lollipop or real flower from the garden! This makes a cute name card/place card, too. Cut small pieces of green constructions paper and make 3-D grass around the base.
Daisy Headband Craft
Create a cute daisy headband like the girl pups in our May Day Coloring Page have on. Perfect for May Day, Mother’s Day or even a tea party.
1. Click on image above to view and print full size or Download the Daisy Headband Craft Pattern as a PDF file.
2. Color the three strips. Cut them out and glue them end to end (will make one very long strip). Measure circumference of head and have an adult help cut off excess length. This will be used to create headband (head wreath).
3. Color the center of the daisies yellow. You can get extra daisy sheets here. Cut the daisies out and glue them onto the headband.
4. Get creative by curling the petals, overlapping the flowers, or add glitter and ribbon.
Tired of the same old Mothers Day crafts for your students or kids? Our latest color & cut craft is perfect for teaching kids about flowers (their names & colors) and put it all together to make an adorable keepsake for Mom on Mother’s Day!
Have children color the basket and flowers (be sure to print both pages). Then either cut them out for the children or let them do it themselves if they are able. Glue the basket on a piece of card stock or construction paper, then glue the flowers into the basket. Add a sweet message for Mom and its ready to go!
Click on the images above to view and print the Mother’s Day Craft pages full size or you may download them as PDF files from below.
- Download Mothers Day Craft Page 1 – Basket with Instructions
- Download Mothers Day Craft Page 2 – Flowers to Color
With summer coming up, I have decided to stock up early on construction paper, art supplies, and other creative goodies for my kids. I just found Discount School Supplies – they have THE BEST selection of art supplies for kids of all ages, abilities and they have special needs school supplies too (like gluten free playdough!) I have also found great deals on craft supplies at CreateForLess and I am loving the Paper Source Crafts kits for kids, too – they are so creative and cute.